The key advantage of Live-Mail is everything is done in e-mail. For those who use e-mail as part of their daily routine, Content Server becomes seamless as workflow steps, discussions and tasks flow through e-mail. There is no special training since everyone knows how to use e-mail and no special client software is necessary. The power of Content Server is leveraged as partners, customers and suppliers outside the firewall can participate in workflow steps and discussions through e-mail. Live-Mail makes it easy for people to work with information thereby capturing more corporate knowledge for the enterprise to use. More knowledge and information means more productivity.
Extend the power of Content Server away from the Browser. Capture the corporate knowledge that is flowing through your organization in e-mail. Live-Mail allows you to save e-mails and attachments as Content Server documents. All corporate e-mail knowledge can be indexed and searched in Content Server.
Live-Mail for Content Server
Improve your Corporate Knowledge Base by capturing important e-mails and discussion threads. In Content Server they will be indexed so others can search them and benefit from past history.
Participate Within Content Server with Ease
Users can work within their e-mail program to send documents and tasks, participate in discussions and workflow steps from Content Server.
Update Resources Outside the Corporate Network
Use e-mail enabled workflow steps to send summaries and workflow attachments to those inside and outside the corporate network (vendors, suppliers and partners).
Live-Mail users can work offline and have their work saved to Content Server when they reconnect.
Since Live-Mail runs from a server, no special desktop software is needed to realize the benefits of this tool. Just install the server software and you are Live-Mail enabled.
- Save e-mail documents and attachments into your Library.
- E-mail documents, tasks, workflow steps directly from Content Server.
- Workflow performers can e-mail dispositions, comments and attachments.
- Participate in on-line discussions via e-mail.
- Capture important information from partners/vendors outside the corporate firewall.
- Search archived e-mail documents with ease.
- Allow external users to participate in discussions and workflows.
- Map an e-mail address and e-mail subject keywords to folders in Content Server.